It is always difficult to leave the house every morning and wonder what state it will be in the evening when you get home. The absence weighs heavily on some pets, they are bored and make mistakes or get depressed while waiting for their owners to return. Therefore, having two (or more) pets can limit the damage and avoid boredom!
Here are 25 photos that will allow you to take the plunge or confirm what we are doing!
1. With two animals, you will have more time for yourself because they will be busy playing together
© tomatosss / pikabu
2. To achieve the necessary balance, think of Ying if you have Yang, and vice versa!
© 69261 / reddit
3. They won't cost you more, because they will share absolutely everything!
© endstonegolem / reddit
4. They will support each other to take the bath
© LiveChic009 / reddit
5. And they will also be a double excuse not to leave your home on weekends
© katrinkabuttlin / reddit
6. They will become inseparable, even during their naps
© XeniaGaze / reddit
7. They may also be doing something stupid together!
© BeckyJacks / reddit
8. They will always make you pay for your long absences if you leave them with relatives
© GrimaldiJ / reddit
9. How can you resist their request for hugs?
© ocoe10 / reddit
10. Sometimes you will find them playing really strange games
© zwiebelxfee / reddit
11. There is always one who will want to play more than the other
© LoveLikeHeLoves / reddit
12. They will always take care of each other
© RunningPoohinator / imgur
13. Their friendships are sincere
© pphnx / imgur
14. They will also get the message across: when this dog wants to come in, the cat meows at the door
© Benn2882 / reddit
15. Cats, when there are two of them, can calm down
© Alecann / reddit
16. They will have their place
© colebreeze23 / reddit
17. And make you go wild: in this photo, there is a cat and a dog find what is who!
© tuonni / reddit
18. They will follow you everywhere! Even when you mow the lawn
© azflat4 / reddit
19. You will also find that even in animals, personalities are completely different
© pineapple-1001 / reddit
20. Dogs and cats are the best friends in the world
© iamkokonutz / reddit
21. And dogs are perfect clones
© unknown author / imgur
22. At least what is yours will remain, thieves only have to behave
© avacadoandgreentea / reddit
23. Frankly, aren't they adorable?
© jenibriated / reddit
24. When we talk about pets, they can be something other than cats and dogs! It all depends on your available space!
© unknown author / imgur
25. Happiness is also that!
© cowgrlbabe19 / reddit
26. This saved fawn behaves like dogs!
© GeneReddit123 / reddit