The German Shepherd is a fairly large breed of dog. And this is no accident since it was originally bred to protect livestock. It is easy to train, and therefore often serves on the side of the law. However, it requires a lot of time and attention to itself, most people prefer to keep this breed in their home. Sheepdog – this is a great defender, nurse, friend, and partner.
How to give a name to a dog?
The name should reflect the individuality of the pet. Therefore, carefully observe the characteristics of your dog. Do not invent too long zoonym, as dogs react only to the first two vowels of the sound. Of course, you can give him the title and even come up with a middle name, but this dog will no longer understand.
Important. Zoonym should be short and consonant. So he can quickly focus on the call.
It is best to give the name not immediately but after 1.5-2 two months. So, you will know exactly what character you have a dog. You should not call it already abundant names in the form of Mukhtar, Akbar, Rex and so on. Show imagination, after all, popular names are capable to depersonalize a dog. Therefore, before calling your pet, follow these rules:
We also recommend to read:
- Zoonym must be short. Ideal if it will be 2-3 syllable.
- The name must reflect the personality;
- It is better if it clearly defines the sex of the dog;
- If you want to have a real guard, then do not give names such as Pusya, Nyasha, Lesya, and so on.
- Do not call a pet offensive and rude name.
Beautiful Names For German Shepherd
Most people want to come up with a beautiful name for their pet. For example, such names can be used for boys:
- And peace;
Beautiful nicknames for girls:
Names with value For German Shepherd
You can call a dog by that name, which will have a clear meaning. Thus, it is the value that reflects the personality of your little family member. But be careful, make sure that the sound is clear and does not violate the rule of the first two vowels. Otherwise, the dog will simply ignore him.
- Barkhan – congestion, mound.
- Ralph – wise, calm;
- Jason – Healing;
- Quint – the fifth;
- Morgan – bright, majestic;
- Radr. rejoice, smiling;
- Aza-force fortress;
- Richard is wealth;
- Hart is hard.
Nicknames by character For German Shepherd
You can choose a name, focusing on the temperament of the dog. For example:
- Ike – suitable for those dogs that are distinguished by their courage and strength.
- Gilmore – this nickname is only suitable for three types of dogs, including a sheepdog. Since it conveys confidence and excellent skills of a security guard.
- John – if shepherd has a complicated character and the pet is too touchy.
- Tarzan – for the brave and brave dogs.
- Adella is for those shepherds who recognize only one owner and show their loyalty.
- Oscar – suitable for smart shepherds, with a complex character. Usually, pets with that name like one of the owners more.
Names in honor of famous dogs
If you can not make a long choice, then name the dog in honor of the famous pets. So, you remember exactly the meaning of the nickname, and you will tell amazing facts.
- Dzhulbes – German shepherd, which participated in the Great Patriotic War. She became famous for finding more than 7 thousand mines and 150 shells. She was able to save thousands of lives, and was awarded the medal “For Military Merit.”
- Roco – is one of the smartest dogs on the planet. The dog has passed, numerous tests for logic and can disassemble human speech. Of the 40 items of toys, just managed to bring 38.
- Munch-german service shepherd. She participated in numerous rescue operations in Egypt, El Salvador, Italy. I was able to find a 3 year old girl who had lain 82 hours under the rubble.
- Leo is a shepherd dog who served at customs for 9 years. Over the years, the service was able to find more than 300 people who tried to transfer drugs.