The owners love to discuss the merits and demerits of their pets, and each has an ideal model of behavior that one wants to achieve from his pet. But in today’s article, we will talk about the behavior of the ideal owner. About the qualities of a person who are necessary for the well-being of a pet. We hope that all these points are about you!
Even if the pet is very upset you, do not rush to scold him. Remember, there are no bad students – are there bad teachers? This is just about animals and their owners. Pet as a mirror reflects the efforts of the owner in caring for him, his attitude towards him, the quality of education and the level of care. Want a good pet? Start with yourself! What is a good boss?
Good Pet Owner:
- understands that a pet is not just a pet, but a full-fledged family member who needs to be taken with all the advantages and disadvantages
- aware of his responsibility to the pet and others and is ready to invest time and energy in his education
- stored knowledge of care and prepares the house for the appearance of a pet, and not vice versa
- knows everything about caring for your pet, and even more
- in spite of the previous point, keeps abreast of and monitors the novelties of the pet industry, so as not to miss something important
- chooses the best for the pet: he knows exactly why the cat needs to be fed with a superpremium class ration and why the base feed for a chinchilla should be fresh hay, not grain
- observes the schedule of vaccination and treatment of pet parasites
- takes a pet to a veterinary specialist, not only when a problem arises, but also for the purpose of prevention
- always keeps on hand the contacts of a veterinary specialist who can be contacted 24 hours a day
- in case of problems with the health of the pet strictly follows the recommendations of the veterinarian
- keeps at home an equipped first-aid kit for a pet
- knows the difference between punishment and cruelty
- Do not forget about the promotions for the cause and for no reason, just to please the pet
- In no situations does he risk the pet’s health and in case of doubt always turns to the expert
- ready for temporary and, if necessary, material costs.
And a good owner is always a Friend with a capital letter, even in the most critical situations. Do you agree? Have something to add?