The cats were the masters of the intrusion. They would sneak in wherever you weren't expecting them, lie down in the most inappropriate places, and even take great pleasure in ruining your work. Recently, they have been copied by dogs, birds and other animals that we can have at home.
Here are 22 unusual places where your pets take up residence. Have you ever experienced similar moments?
1. They like to intentionally constipate you
© Lexidh / imgur.com
2. They take the opportunity to enter your privacy
© jobokai / imgur.com
3. They don't speak, but can be understood
© xblade7 / imgur.com
4. The dogs understood that you were vulnerable in the little corner!
© NYR99 / reddit.com
5. There is no better place to snuggle than in your master’s sock
© companionmadie / reddit.com
6. Lions are big cats after all … Small boxes are their hobby!
7. And when we talk about boxes…
8. There is no way to relieve yourself
9. If he could speak, he would pretend it was comfortable
© I-POOP-RAINBOWS / reddit.com
10. Sometimes you have to admit that their intrusion is welcome…
© kelldog24 / reddit.com
11. "What?! How can you say that your computer is no longer working because of my hair! I'm on it! Not in it! "
© Linda_ROBINSON / reddit.com
12. Even octopuses do it!
13. "Look, I know you want me to play watchdog, but that's not my thing! I heard some noise and I came to hide here right away! "
14. When you leave your fridge open for 1 minute…
15. This dog must have been a cat in another life!
16. One day we'll find one in a glass!
17. "Either he made a mistake, or … I have no idea …"
© simply_bg / reddit.com
18. Good watchdogs are not afraid of danger!
19. In addition to pricking you, they also steal food from your mouth!
© hansolomn / reddit.com
20. Actually, they're just looking to take over your life
© quaintrelles / reddit.com
21. Every square millimeter of your living space belongs to him
© surprizfortunecookie / imgur.com
22. "Oops! I thought it was a real one! "